Saturday 16 November 2013

Project 2: Natural & Man-made structures

The new task I should be done 

and I done it.

Project 2 also including 2a and 2b. 2a is natural structure and 2b is man-made structure.

The purpose of  this project is to enhance students' understanding of basic elements and principles of design through observation of existing natural and man-made structures. And also to nourish students' skills in creative thinking, observation, sketching, colouring......

2a: Natural structure

I need to find a natural structural around USM main campus and to produce it in black and white sketch. The sketch should include the elements of light and shadow.

This is a lonely tree I found nearby the school of HBP. I got a feeling from it and I chosen it.

 This is the picture in black and white.

 This is my final product with description.

 2b: Man-made structure

I need to find a man-made structure around USM main campus also and produce a coloured drawing.

This is a photo I took in front of the desasiswa cahaya gemilang. A small staircase with some bushes.

This is my final product for the 2b project.



No comments:

Post a Comment