Friday 15 November 2013

Project 1: Me, Myself and I

'Me, Myself and I' is the first project I got in my studio class. 

It is including 1a:Stewardship & 1b:Personal Logo. 

The 1a project need to sketch our own face in black and white.

                                              This is my first sketching. (p/s: its horrible><)

After helping from my friend.

The final product with descriptions ( personal background, how you see yourself in 5 years later, what can you contribute for the betterment of the built environment).


The 1b project need to create a personal logo that best reflects our personality and strengths.

My logo is represented by a clover leaf. The meaning of clover leaf is HaPPiness. Life goes on with full of  happiness together with my family and friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment